Header

Header

Wednesday 3 June 2015

Robocraft - Day 3

Today I discovered that you are able to change the settings of the game by pressing the ESC key, then clicking the SETTINGS option. Here, you are able to change several things. I changed the quality settings to reduce lagging.

I began to build a new robot in BAY 01. I deleted the original robot in this bay by right-clicking on all the blocks. I found out that you can access your inventory by using the Q key shortcut. Additionally, you are able to rotate your blocks by using the scroll wheel, and switch to a different  block by clicking on another block with the scroll wheel.

While building the robot, I came across a RED line which allowed me to place blocks symmetrically. Except I didn't know how to get rid of it, but it disappeared after I reloaded the mothership.

This is the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment