Header

Header

Thursday 4 June 2015

Robocraft - Day 4

Today, I've decided to explore the Tech Tree tab. Here, you are able to unlock new material and weapons with Tech points to upgrade your robot.

I learned that you need to be at a certain level/tier to unlock certain items. To earn Tech points, you must win battles and games. After unlocking your item, you may go to the Cube Depot to purchase it with you Robopoints. I recommend playing the games to continue leveling up, and saving up your tech points. Buy new material occasionally. 

During practice mode, if you ever get flipped over and can't move, you can flip onto your wheels by pressing the 'F' key.

After unlocking and buying new material, I decided to rebuild my robot. This is the finished product. I made the build more wide so I can fit more weapons onto it.

No comments:

Post a Comment