Header

Header

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Top 3 things I enjoy doing on the computer

  ______________________________________________________________________________

#1 Tumblr - This is a blogging and social networking website. It's a place where you can post whatever you want on your blog, and view posts by other blogs you follow. I use tumblr almost everyday (mainly for the humorous posts).

#2 Skype - Allows you to connect with friends or family by calling or messaging them for free. You may call people from the computer or on a mobile device; either on webcam or not. I use skype frequently to stay in touch with my friends.





#3 Youtube - A website that allows you to share videos; in which can be seen by others who have access to the website. You may watch videos from other users as well. I use YouTube often just to listen to music.

No comments:

Post a Comment